Make Goodwin & Scieszka Your Personal Injury Attorney
Have you been injured as a result of someone else’s negligent, intentional or willful conduct in Michigan? If so, Goodwin & Scieszka is here for you.
We’ve been providing nationally recognized legal advice for over 30 years:
We’re here for you when you need us most. Often times we’ll take your case on a contingency fee basis.
What’s a contingency fee? A contingency fee is when you don’t pay until we successfully litigate or settle your case. Nothing out of your pocket until you recover!
Here are some of our notable settlements:
• $1.4 million for a pedestrian struck by City of Detroit bus.
• $1.4 million award against Drunk driver.
• $1.4 million for an underinsured motorist award.
• $1 million for child injured on a hayride.
• $985,000 underinsured award for a rear seat passenger who was injured in an auto crash and was ejected from his vehicle.
• $800,000 auto crash where client suffered closed head injury.
• $1.1 million propane explosion at private home.
• $625,000 for a homemaker struck by a school bus.
We’re your personal injury law firm located in Southfield, Michigan. We service Detroit and the Metro Detroit areas, including Royal Oak, West Bloomfield, Flint, Dearborn, Hamtramck, Grosse Pointe, Southfield and more.
We have been named Michigan super lawyers for the last six years, and Dbusiness has named us Top Lawyers for the last three years. Scott Goodwin was named lawyer of the year in 2004 and is President-elect of the Michigan Association for Justice. You don’t collect awards and accolades for 30 years by sitting around. You collect them by winning.
Get the recovery that you deserve, and get it today. Our expert Michigan personal injury attorneys are here for you.
We use our blog as a place to update your about Michigan law, the services that we offer, and tips to avoid potential liability. Stay tuned, as we are continually updating.