Gas Explosion in Genesee County
A building that houses ambulances in Genesee County exploded after it filled with gas. The explosion occurred at the MMR building at the corner of Saginaw and Wisner around 10 am this morning. Consumer Energy immediately responded to the scene and fortunately there were no injuries.
What causes gas leaks?
- Faulty gas appliances
- Poor pipework
A gas leak occurs when carbon monoxide leaks into your home. Carbon monoxide is extremely dangerous, causing dizziness, nausea, breathlessness, loss of consciousness and even death.
If you smell gasoline, do the following immediately:
- Get everyone out of the house and as far away as possible
- Do not use the telephone or electronics, as this could trigger a terrible explosion
- Go to a neighbors and call your gas company
You may be entitled to a settlement or financial compensation. Unfortunately, many victims will not receive fair and just compensation because they don’t contact a skilled attorney. The legal road in personal injury cases is often bumpy and fraught with obstacles for those who are not familiar with the court system. We have the experience, compassion and grit to get you the financial award you deserve. Don’t settle for less just because someone tries to intimidate you. We have inside information that they don’t want you to know. Don’t risk waiting.
Our lawyers have already handled many Michigan personal injury cases., from defective product claims to slip and fall accident lawsuits. We understand the pain, worry and financial hardship that injuries can cause, and our attorneys are ready and eager to help you fight for a fair and just settlement. At Goodwin & Scieszka we work hard to get everyone the justice and compensation they deserve in their personal injury case. Call us anytime, 24 hours a day, and we’ll be happy to serve you. Remember, Goodwin & Scieszka fights for you and your rights.